Myasthenia gravis is one of more than 100 types of autoimmune diseases affecting human, including multiple sclerosis, type 1 diabetes mellitus, and rheumatoid arthritis, among many others.
Myasthenia gravis is one the many autoimmune diseases, which, according to Western medicine, offers no known cure, except controlling or suppressing its many disease symptoms.
Norman Cousins, an author, once said: "The human body experiences a powerful gravitational pull in the direction of hope. That is why the patient's hopes are the physician's secret weapon. They are the hidden ingredients in any prescription." So, find your own ingredients in your prescription for a cure of your myasthenia gravis.
My Myasthenia Gravis covers every aspect of holistic health to cope with autoimmunity: body detox, diet, lifestyle changes, exercises for muscle weakness, and mental relaxation techniques for vision problems, including the following:
- The potential causes of autoimmunity
- Why some are more susceptible to autoimmune diseases
- The importance of cellular health
- The damaging free radical
- How to protect and enhance the immune system
- The author’s own story: the diagnosis, the treatment, the awakening, and the recovery
- Healing begins with the mind, and not the body
- The dangers of drugs and steroid therapy
- The importance of internal cleansing
- Using foods as medicine
- Lifestyle changes
- Relaxation and immune diseases
- Coping with muscle weaknesses, especially the eye-muscle